- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS THROUGH USE
By using this site or by clicking “I agree” to this Agreement, you (“User”) signify your agreement to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to this Agreement please do not use this site and do not click “I agree”. Please check this Agreement periodically for changes as the owner of
this site (“Company”) reserves the right to revise this Agreement. In the event of a change to this Agreement, your continued use of this site following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of such changes. The Company reserves the right to terminate a User’s use of this
site at any time without notice and may do so for any breach of this Agreement. Most of the credit charges will appear on your statement from IVER-M or similar.
- YOU MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT AND USE THIS SITE
This Agreement must be completed, understood and agreed to by a person over 18. If a parent or guardian wishes to permit a person under 18 to access this site, he or she should email the Company with his or her explicit permission and acceptance of full legal responsibility. If you are not yet 18 or are accessing this site from any country where this material is prohibited, please exit now as you do not have proper authorization.
- LICENSE TO USE THIS SITE
Upon your agreement, Company hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable limited license to use this site in strict accordance with the terms and conditions in this Agreement. You agree not to make any false or fraudulent statements as you use this site. You acknowledge and agree that all content and services available on this site are property of the Company and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and other proprietary rights and laws, in the U.S. and internationally. All rights not expressly granted herein are fully reserved by the Company, its advertisers and licensors. You agree to pay for any and all purchases and services using your name and credit card through this Site, not to challenge any such charges and to pay for all collections and/or attorney’s fees resulting from any nonpayment.
- LICENSE RESTRICTIONS
Use: Except as may be explicitly permitted, you agree not to save, download, cut and paste, sell, license, rent, lease, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from materials from this site. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from this site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, database or directory without written permission from the Company is prohibited. In addition, use of the content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited.
- Security: You agree that if you are issued a Username and Password by the Company, you shall use your best efforts to prevent access to this site through your Username and Password by anyone other than yourself, including but not limited to, keeping such information strictly confidential, notifying the Company immediately if you discover loss or access to such information by an unauthorized party and by using a secure Username and Password not easily guessed by a third party. You agree that you shall not try to reverse assemble, reverse compile, decompile, disassemble, translate or otherwise alter any executable code, contents or materials on or received via this site. You understand that such actions are likely to subject you to serious civil and criminal legal penalties and that the Company shall pursue such penalties to the full extent of the law to protect its rights and the rights of its other licensors.
- Export: You agree that you shall comply with all applicable export and import control laws and regulations in your use of this site, or materials or services received through this site, and, in particular, you shall not export or re-export anything on or received through this site in violation or local or foreign export laws and/or without all required U.S. and foreign government licenses.
- USA – Government Use: If you are a branch or agency of the U.S. Government, the following provision applies. This site, code, contents, services and accompanying documentation are comprised of “commercial computer software” and “commercial computer software documentation” as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (SEPT 1995) and are provided to the Government (i) for acquisitions by or on behalf of civilian agencies, consistent with the policy set forth in 48 C.F.R. 12.212; or (ii) for acquisitions by or on behalf of units of the Department of Defense, consistent with the policies set forth in 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 (JUN 1995) and 227.7202-3 (JUN 1995. Unpublished rights reserved under the copyright laws of the United States.
- Errors and Corrections: While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information on our Site, we do not warrant or represent that the Site will be error-free. Data entry errors or other technical problems may sometimes result in inaccurate information being shown.
- We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or typographical errors on our Site, including pricing and availability of products and services, and shall have no liability for such errors. We may also make improvements and/or changes to the Site’s features, functionality, or content at anytime. If you see any information or description you believe to be incorrect, please contact us and we’ll verify it for you.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- USER’S LICENSE GRANT TO SITE
Except with regard to personal information, all information which you post on this site or communicate to the Company through this site (collectively “Submissions”) shall forever be the property of the Company. The Company shall not treat any submission as confidential and shall not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Company services or products. Without copy, the Company shall have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to any Submission of every kind and nature everywhere. You acknowledge that you are fully responsible for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright. You hereby represent and warrant that your Submission does not infringe the rights of any third party.
- USER CONDUCT
By using features of this site that allow you to post or otherwise transmit information to or through this site, or which may be seen by other users, you agree that you shall not upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content – including text, communications, video, software, images, sounds, data, or other information – that:
- A. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, sexually explicit or graphic, or otherwise in violation of this site’s rules or policies;
- B. infringes any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret,
copyright, moral right, right of publicity, privacy or other proprietary right of any party;
- C. constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as
“spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- D. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- E. impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of this site, its licensors or advertisers. You also agree that you shall not harvest or collect information about the users of this site or use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic email or communications for any other commercial purpose of your own or a third party. You further agree that you shall not solicit or collect information, or attempt to induce any physical contact with, anyone 18 years old or younger without appropriate parental consent.
- This site generally does not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted by users of this site. However, this site and its agents have the right, at their sole discretion, to remove any content that, in this site’s sole judgment, does not comply with the Site Submission Rules or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate.
- This site is not liable for any failure, delay, damages or results, in removing such content. You agree that your use of this site may be suspended or terminated immediately upon receipt of any notice which alleges that you have used this site in violation of these Rules and/or for any purpose that violates any local, state, federal or law of other nations, including but not limited to the posting of information that may violate third party rights, that may defame a third party, that may be obscene or pornographic, that may harass or assault other, that may violate hacking or other criminal regulations, etc. of its agents, officers, directors, contractors or employees. In such event, you agree that the owner of this site may disclose your identity and contact information, if requested by a government or law enforcement body or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action, and the owner of this site shall not be liable for damages or result of a subpoena or other legal action, and the owner of this site shall not be liable for damages or results thereof, and you agree not to bring any action or claim against the owner of this site for such disclosure.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Copyright. The Site design, text, content, selection and arrangement of elements, organization, graphics, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyright laws, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The posting of any such elements on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such elements. You do not acquire ownership rights to any such elements viewed through the Site. Except as otherwise provided herein, none of these elements may be used, copied, reproduced, downloaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without Company’s prior written permission.
- Trademark. Iver-M name, logo, and all product names, company names, and other logos, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks and/or trade dress of Root Wellness. The use or misuse of any marks or any other materials contained on the Site, without the prior written permission of their owner, is expressly prohibited.
- THIRD PARTY SITES
You may be transferred to online merchants or other third-party sites through links or frames from this site. You are cautioned to read their Terms and Conditions and/or Privacy Policies before using such sites. These sites may contain information or material that is illegal, unreasonable or that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of the Company and are not monitored or reviewed by the Company. The inclusion of such a link or frame does not imply endorsement of this site by the Company, its advertisers or licensors, any association with its operators and is provided solely for your convenience. You agree that the Company and its licensors have no liability whatsoever from such third-party sites and your usage of them.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The Company, its advertisers and licensors make no representation or warranties about this site, the suitability of the information contained on or received through use of this site, or any service or products received through this site. All information and use of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. The Company, advertisers and/or its licensors hereby disclaim all warranties without regards to this site, the information contained or received through use of this site, and any services or products received through this site, including all express, statutory, and implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. The Company, advertisers and/or its licensors do not warrant that the contents or any information received through this site are accurate, reliable or correct; that this site will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the contents of any information received through this site is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of this site is solely at your risk. User agrees that it has relied on no warranties, representations or statements other than in this agreement. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, these exclusions may not apply to you but shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by law of your jurisdiction.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall the Company, advertisers and/or its licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use or inability to use this site. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if the company, advertisers and/or its licensors have been advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the Company, advertisers and/or its respective licensors’ liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law of your jurisdiction.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its advertisers, licensors, subsidiaries and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, officers, agents and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your use of this site, or any services, information or products from this site, or any violation of this Agreement. The Company reserves the right; at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defenses.
- LEGAL COMPLIANCE
Company may suspend or terminate this Agreement or User’s use immediately upon receipt of any notice which alleges that User has used this site for any purpose that violates any local, state, federal or law of other nations, including but not limited to the posting of information that may violate third party rights, that may defame a third party, that may be obscene or pornographic, that may harass or assault other, that may violate hacking or other criminal regulations of its agent, officers, directors, contractors or employees. In such an event, Company may disclose the User’s identity and a subpoena or other legal action, and Company shall not be liable for damages or results thereof and User agrees not to bring any action or claim against Company for such disclosure.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
This site (excluding third party linked sites) is controlled by the Company from its offices within the State of Tennessee, U.S. of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states as well as from other countries around the world to the extent permitted by site. As each of these places has laws that may differ from Tennessee, by assessing this site, both you and the Company agree that the statutes and laws of Tennessee shall apply to any actions or claims arising out of or in relation to this Agreement or your use of this site, without regards to conflicts of laws principles thereof.
- You and the Company also agree and hereby submit to the filing of any claim only in the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of Tennessee and any legal proceedings shall be conducted in English. The Company makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited.
This Agreement incorporates by reference the Site Submission Rules if this site allows posting and posts such Rules. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties related to the subject matter thereof, supersedes any prior or contemporaneous (oral, written or electronic) agreement between the parties and shall not be changed except by written agreement signed by an officer of the Company. If any provision of this Agreement is prohibited by law are held to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions hereof shall not be affected, and this Agreement as much as possible under applicable law shall continue in full force and effect as if such unenforceable provision had never constituted a part hereof and the unenforceable provision shall be automatically amended so as to best accomplish the objectives of such unenforceable provision within the limits of applicable law. This site reserves the right to revise these provisions at its discretion, so check back from time to time to be sure you are complying with the current version.
- Personal information
Any data we collect is primarily for internal use only. We do not sell personal information and we share it only with our selected partners and only to the extent it is necessary to facilitate the
transaction or an event related to you.
- In addition to the foregoing, the following are the additional instances where we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In anticipation of and in the course of an actual or potential sale, reorganization, consolidation, merger or amalgamation of our business.
- When required or permitted by law
The security of your personal information is important to Iver-M and we take appropriate steps to maintain security of your personal information. The open nature of the internet is such that data may flow over networks without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. While this is out of our control, we aim to apply appropriate levels of security at all times. We use industry standard technologies and maintain current security standards to ensure that your personal information is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, inappropriate alteration, or misuse.
Put simply, we value your relationship and trust in us. So we want to maintain your privacy and work with you to ensure that this website and the information we provide to you are a valuable resource for you. For any more information about this website or your visit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CUSTOMER REFUNDS AND PRODUCT RETURN:
- Retail Customers may return ordered product within thirty days of purchase for a 100% refund of the product price, excluding shipping and handling.
- Iver-m Ambassadors may return product that is in resalable condition (i.e., unused, unopened, not expired) within twelve (12) months of purchase for a 90% refund of the product price, excluding shipping and commissions previously.
- Shipping costs associated with returning the product are the responsibility of the Customer/Ambassador returning the product. Any commissions and rewards paid by Iver-m on the sale of returned product will be reclaimed from the Ambassadors.
- All returns, whether domestic or international by a Customer, or Ambassador, must be made as follows:
- Obtain Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) from Iver-m by submitting a return ticket request to email@example.com
- Ship items to the address provided by Iver-m Customer Service Support when you are given the RMA number in your ticket response;
- Provide a copy of the invoice with the returned products or service. Such invoice must reference the RMA number;
- All returns must be shipped to Iver-m pre-paid, as Iver-m does not accept shipping collect packages. If returned product is not received at Iver-m corporate office it is the responsibility of the Customer or Ambassador to trace the shipment before product credit will be applied.
- The return of $500 or more of products accompanied by a request for a refund within a calendar year, by an Ambassador, may constitute grounds for involuntary termination.
- All returns, whether domestic or international by a Customer, or Ambassador, must be made as follows:
- It is highly recommended that personal information (name, address, phone number and email) is verified before order submission as once the shipment is in the care of the US Postal Service, we cannot, by regulation, make changes nor can we guarantee delivery.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- It is important to become familiar with Customs policies for your specific country before ordering. Customs regulations differ by country and not knowing regulations can result in your order incurring high import duties, delivery being delayed, product being destroyed, confiscated or returned. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the import/export of the products you are planning to order, and whether any additional licenses or permits are needed.
- WHERE DO WE SHIP TO?
- Iver-m can now ship to the continental U.S.A, which includes Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, and all APO/FPO/PPO addresses.
- CAN I SHIP IVER-M PRODUCTS INTO ANOTHER COUNTRY?
- Iver-m can ship products from this website into other countries outside of the U.S.A. It’s not uncommon for products legally sold and distributed in one market to be regulated or even prohibited in another. In fact, it’s common for unregistered products arriving at a country’s border to be stopped or seized by Customs authorities; consequently, Iver-m accepts no responsibility for products shipped to destinations outside of the USA that does not have legal entity registration. Please check with your Customs authorities for more information.
- CAN I USE FREIGHT-FORWARDING SERVICE?
- As an Iver-m Ambassador, the use of freight and postal forwarding services to accommodate the export of products into other countries outside of the USA is prohibited; moreover, it often results in Customs seizures, high taxes and/or duties, and other more serious complications. Iver-m reserves the right to cancel orders which are in violation of this policy.
- ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN IVER-M PRODUCTS LEGAL FOR USE IN MY HOME COUNTRY?
- All countries have unique laws and regulations governing the sale and distribution of products within their borders. Many countries limit, restrict, or even prohibit ingredients that are freely available in another. For example, a recent “Psychoactive Substances” legislation has been passed in a number of countries governing how, when, and where a large set of ingredients can be used including the use of cannabinoids and Hemp Extracts/Oils. Because a small number of these listed ingredients are legally included in our USA formulations, some of our products are not legal for import into other countries. Please review ingredients to ensure compliance is met with your Country’s Custom Regulations when ordering.
- HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE WITHIN THE USA?
- We ship using multiple carriers, which can take up to 3–5 business days to arrive(that excludes weekends or holidays). APO/DPO and PPO locations can take anywhere from 5–12 business days depending on the location.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF MY PACKAGE IS SEIZED?
- It is very important that you make sure you are shipping to a permitted country. If not, the ingredients may not be scheduled in your country. If ingredients are not scheduled, it is extremely unlikely your package will be seized. In the event your order does get seized with Customs, unfortunately, we are not able to offer a refund if it was shipped to a country not permitted by the company. International shipping outside of our permitted countries is prohibited and a violation of our policies.
- I NEED TO CHANGE THE ADDRESS OF AN ORDER I JUST PLACED, CAN I DO THIS?
- Send us an email on our website or call Customer Service Support as quickly as possible. If your order has not shipped, we can change the address for you.
- WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
- As noted above we offer a 30-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied when ordered from our website. Please be advised return shipping and postage is not covered by Iver-m.